A gift to Grace Christian School can provide your company with a substantial tax credit, through the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) Program. The EITC Program is a unique opportunity for businesses in the state to reduce tax liability by contributing to a registered scholarship organization. Gifts to scholarships at GCS can generate a tax credit equal to 75% of the contribution, up to a maximum of $750,000 annually. Two-year commitments receive a 90% tax reduction up to a maximum of $750,000 each year.
Visit this site for more information on the EITC program.
How Do I Apply?
The business application guide provides step by step instructions with visual guides.
Start the application process here.
- register your business or log-in to an existing account
- applications can be started, edited and finalized at any time
- credits are disseminated on a first come, first served basis
- Grace Christian School is managed by the Dayspring Christian Academy – Scholarship Organization (SO)
The Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) will notify you when you have been approved for tax credit.
- You must make your contribution to Dayspring Christian Academy – Scholarship Organization (SO)identifying Grace Christian School as your desired recipient within 60 days of receipt of the approval letter from DCED.
- Dayspring Christian Academy – SO will send you an acknowledgment letter, which you must send to DCED within 90 days of the date of the approval letter.
The Department of Revenue, after receiving proof from the DCED, will apply the tax credit against the appropriate taxes identified by you on your application.
Due dates for applications are:
May 15 for businesses in the middle of a two year commitment
July 1 for new, one and two year commitments
For questions regarding the EITC Program you may contact:
Mr. John Riddell, Business Manager
Dayspring Christian Academy
120 College Ave. Mountville, PA 17554
(717) 285-2000 ext. 214